A trusted advocate in family law cases throughout Southwest Washington, Alison has more than 28 years of legal experience in Vancouver, Washington. After joining Weber Gunn, PLLC , in 1992, she worked exclusively for nearly a decade honing her skills under the guidance of the firm’s co-founder Kenneth Weber, one of the regions’ most highly respected legal professionals. In 2001, Alison was named a member of that firm and served as president for many years before launching her practice with former law member Michael V. Roe, Roe & Greene, PLLC. Now, Alison is on a new adventure of establishing her own firm. She is excited to provide quality, effective and caring legal services in the areas of family law and estate planning.
For many years Alison was a Clark County Superior Court Pro Tem Commissioner presiding over family and juvenile matters. Currently, Alison’s practice areas cover:
· Dissolution/separation of marriage
· Child support modification, including college/post-secondary support
· Paternity actions
· Non-parental custody and other custody cases
An active leader in the Clark County Bar Association, Alison has served tirelessly as a trustee, secretary, vice president and president for the organization. As a member of the Washington State Bar Association, Alison has also been a trustee for that group’s Washington Young Lawyers Division and an officer for Clark County Young Lawyers. Alison gives back to the community as a volunteer attorney through the Clark County Volunteer Lawyers Program.
Over the years, Alison was an active member of OWLS Dragonflies—a competitive Northwest dragon boat paddling team made up of other women in the legal community. Both an energetic scuba diver and aid photographer, Alison is a U.S. and World traveler was has explored throughout China, India, Indonesia, most of Europe, Middle East, Fiji and the Caribbean. Recently, her journey to Sicily helped her discover her Italian roots. Alison believes in quality of life. A balance of work and pleasure is extremely important. For all of the blessings in my life I truly believe it's important to "Pay it forward" in some way.
Alison is devoted to her four-legged family: four black pugs, Amore (USA) Dolce (Finland) and two of Dolce's boys Shecky and Baci. CH Chelsea’s Lilbit O’Sicilian Amore (Amore), CH Pugemon Shocking Showbabe (Dolce), Chelsea's Lilbit Shecky's Comic Relief (Shecky) and Chelsea's Lilbit Cosi Tanti Baci (Baci) keep Alison busy with attending dog shows, Westminster in 2017, and agility trials.
AREAS OF PRACTICE:
· Family Law
· Estate Planning
· Washington State (1989)
· B.A., Southern Methodist University (1984)
· JD, Lewis and Clark College Northwestern School of Law (1988)
· High School, Marymount Los Angeles (1980)
· Elementary, Beverly Hills Catholic School (1976)
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPTS (past and present)
· Clark County Bar Association: member
· Clark County Bar Association: Trustee
· Clark County Bar Association: Secretary
· Clark County Bar Association: Vice President
· Clark County Bar Association: President
· Washington State Bar Association: member
· Washington State Bar Association, Washington Young Lawyers Division: Trustee
· Clark County Young Lawyers: Officer
· Clark County Superior Court: Pro Tem Commissioner
PRO BONO ACTIVITIES:
· Volunteer Lawyer, Clark County Volunteer Lawyers Program